A primitive source of light and heat.
- Light: The Torch will burn for approximately 13 minutes and 40 seconds before breaking. Illuminates a few feet around the survivor.
- Heat: Provides hypothermal insulation to the survivor. Survivors who crouch can also use it to insulate fertilized dinosaur eggs to aid incubation.
- Melee Weapon: If surprised by a carnivore during the night, surviviors can use it as a melee weapon. The Torch has a durability of 40 and its weapon damage is 100%. Dinosaurs hit by a torch will take secondary burning damage for a short time.
- The torch can be thrown by right-clicking while equipped.
- Survivors can pick up loose rocks and harvest from bushes while using the Torch.